Hoosier Desk Company have 3 photos it's including Delightful Hoosier Desk Company #1 Hoosier Desk Company Design Ideas, Hoosier Desk Company Design Ideas, Hoosier Desk Company #3 Hoosier Desk Company Design Ideas. Below are the attachments:
This article about Hoosier Desk Company was uploaded at April 4, 2018 at 8:47 pm. It is posted under the Desk category. Hoosier Desk Company is tagged with Hoosier Desk Company, Hoosier, Desk, Company..
HoosierHoo•sier (ho̅o̅′zhər),USA pronunciation n.
- a native or inhabitant of Indiana (used as a nickname).
- (usually l.c.) any awkward, unsophisticated person, esp. a rustic.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
This table comes with natural or metallic shade including dull, white or dark. Seats are utilized not too high and also straightforward together with the quantity of 3 seats. This desk is only used for eating alone and chatting since the dimension is not too big. Components used glass or ie metal.
The Hoosier Desk Company ideal for natural form of kitchen room. This natural table includes a square-shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural perception. This desk includes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops bigger so that it can be used to put fruits items for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously lean with a circular or rectangular thighs are tiny and skinny to be able to avoid the feeling of rigidity in the kitchen.