Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Graingrain (grān),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, hard seed, esp. the seed of a food plant such as wheat, corn, rye, oats, rice, or millet.
- the gathered seed of food plants, esp. of cereal plants.
- such plants collectively.
- any small, hard particle, as of sand, gold, pepper, or gunpowder.
- the smallest unit of weight in most systems, originally determined by the weight of a plump grain of wheat. In the U.S. and British systems, as in avoirdupois, troy, and apothecaries' weights, the grain is identical. In an avoirdupois ounce there are 437.5 grains;
in the troy and apothecaries' ounces there are 480 grains (one grain equals 0.0648 gram).
- the smallest possible amount of anything: a grain of truth.
- the arrangement or direction of fibers in wood, or the pattern resulting from this.
- the direction in which the fibers of a piece of dressed wood, as a board, rise to the surface: You should work with or across the grain, but never against.
- the side of leather from which the hair has been removed.
- a stamped pattern that imitates the natural grain of leather: used either on leather to simulate a different type of natural leather, or on coated cloth.
- the fibers or yarn in a piece of fabric as differentiated from the fabric itself.
- the direction of threads in a woven fabric in relation to the selvage.
- the lamination or cleavage of stone, coal, etc.
- any of the individual crystalline particles forming a metal.
- a unit of weight equal to 50 milligrams or ¼ carat, used for pearls and sometimes for diamonds.
- the size of constituent particles of any substance;
texture: sugar of fine grain.
- a granular texture or appearance: a stone of coarse grain.
- a state of crystallization: boiled to the grain.
- temper or natural character: two brothers of similar grain.
- a unit of solid propellant.
- [Obs.]color or hue.
- against the or one's grain, in opposition to one's temper, inclination, or character: Haggling always went against her grain.
- with a grain of salt. See salt 1 (def. 9).
- to form into grains;
- to give a granular appearance to.
- to paint in imitation of the grain of wood, stone, etc.: metal doors grained to resemble oak.
- to feed grain to (an animal).
- to remove the hair from (skins).
- to soften and raise the grain of (leather).
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Howdy folks, this photo is about White Oak Face Grain Custom Wood Countertop. (beautiful Oak Countertop #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2406 x 1805. It's file size is just 397 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Oak Countertop.
HPL isn't encouraged within the White Oak Face Grain Custom Wood Countertop. (beautiful Oak Countertop #3) for wallcoverings plus a desk. HPL character isn't water easy and resistant to peel the installment off at the edges are not neat. Choose a product that is simple to clean as ceramic and glass resources. If using tile- shaped items, find the tile pieces are not too modest. Portions that are also little trigger the grout that is an increasing number of. Note also that the distance grout installation isn't too broad.
Many pores stain livein and tough to scrub or let microbes. Solid-surface substance exceptional. Nevertheless pebble and granite could nevertheless be employed during the treatment completed sporadically. Desk is indirect contact with food which will get into our bodies. Use covering resources that do not include compounds which can be harmful to the human body.
The utilization of high-intensity making the likelihood of material that is cracked start to become and to collide larger. Choose a content that could be enhanced for example solid-surface and stone. If fractures or holes do not have to exchange entirely, due to the broken section may be patched. In contrast to the metal material and mirrors. In the event the material is harmed in most facet only, has to be increased overall.