Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
FaqFAQ0 (fak, ef′ā′kyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n., pl. FAQs, FAQ's.
- [Chiefly Computers.]a document that introduces newcomers to a topic, as in a newsgroup.
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Fireplace Faq #3 Gas Log F.A.Q.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 640 x 458. This blog post's file size is just 61 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Fireplace Faq.
You're not the people that can buy Fireplace Faq #3 Gas Log F.A.Q.. Every home owner in need due to their residences of furniture. That is the cause you'll find lots of alternatives in shops. It's important for you to make certain most of the goods you select based on your budget as well as your home. Traditional furniture may cost very expensive.
Thus, you ought not disregard of utilizing the furniture, the possibility. Commercials in local magazines together with lawn sales and music shops usually can have some furnishings that are good. You can have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By pursuing these recommendations, you are able to save lots of cash.
Try to find Fireplace Faq that is not resilient nontraditional should you fit them outdoors. Check the weak welds and fixtures. If you find a weld that appears not perhaps potentially accented, ignore them-and discover furniture that's durable. Each outside furniture you choose should really not be unable to resist the weather of nature to be exposed for several years.
Make sure to acquire in the shop, should you elect to buy a Fireplace Faq. Before they buy items, most people don't want to examine the goods. Challenging to displace the furniture in some furniture shops. Carry examples of shades whenever you go shopping for traditional and classic fixtures.
Possibly this has been awhile because you've visited a thrift-store, or possibly one 've never be visited with by you? You will really drop, in that case. Occasionally it is possible to report some lounge is very good enough, although usually they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures.
It may look differently when inside your home and in comparison with trials while some may search perfect within the shop. To stop this from occurring, it's simple to find swatches at your home improvement retailer, or simply have a photo of your taste for assessment products.