Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Bakingbake (bāk),USA pronunciation v., baked, bak•ing, n.
- to cook by dry heat in an oven or on heated metal or stones.
- to harden by heat: to bake pottery in a kiln.
- to dry by, or subject to heat: The sun baked the land.
- to bake bread, a casserole, etc.
- to become baked: The cake will bake in about half an hour.
- to be subjected to heat: The lizard baked on the hot rocks.
- a social occasion at which the chief food is baked.
- cracker (def. 1).
Sodaso•da (sō′də),USA pronunciation n.
- See sodium hydroxide.
- See sodium monoxide.
- See sodium carbonate (def. 2).
- sodium, as in carbonate of soda.
- See soda water.
- a drink made with soda water, flavoring, such as fruit or other syrups, and often ice cream, milk, etc.
- soda pop.
- (in faro) the card turned up in the dealing box before one begins to play.
Carpetcar•pet (kär′pit),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy fabric, commonly of wool or nylon, for covering floors.
- a covering of this material.
- any relatively soft surface or covering like a carpet: They walked on the carpet of grass.
- on the carpet:
- before an authority or superior for an accounting of one's actions or a reprimand: He was called on the carpet again for his carelessness.
- [Chiefly Brit.]under consideration or discussion.
- any of a number of airborne electronic devices for jamming radar.
- a system of such devices.
- to cover or furnish with or as with a carpet.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to reprimand.
Hi , this photo is about After Baking Soda Carpet Deoderizer . ( Cleaning A Rug With Baking Soda #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3418 x 2279. It's file size is only 992 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cleaning A Rug With Baking Soda.
Because you've visited a thrift store maybe this has been awhile, or possibly you and one 've never visited with? You'll truly lose, in that case. Typically they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you are able to report some sofa is fantastic enough.
It could search differently when within your home and in comparison to products, while some may look excellent while in the shop. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement store, or simply take an image of one's taste for assessment products to prevent this from occurring.
Make sure you obtain at the shop should you elect to obtain a After Baking Soda Carpet Deoderizer . ( Cleaning A Rug With Baking Soda #3). Most people do not want to examine the goods before they acquire things. Complicated to displace the furniture in certain furniture shops. Provide examples of colors once you shop for standard and conventional furnishings.