6 Colors Vintage Reproduction Handle Lids For Regular Mouth Mason Jars ( Decorative Canning Lids #4) Images Gallery
Colorscol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Reproductionre•pro•duc•tion (rē′prə duk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of reproducing.
- the state of being reproduced.
- something made by reproducing an original;
duplicate: a photographic reproduction; a reproduction of a Roman vase.
- [Biol.]the natural process among organisms by which new individuals are generated and the species perpetuated.
Handlehan•dle (han′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a part of a thing made specifically to be grasped or held by the hand.
- that which may be held, seized, grasped, or taken advantage of in effecting a purpose: The clue was a handle for solving the mystery.
- a person's name, esp. the given name.
- a person's alias, nickname, or code name.
- a name or term by which something is known, described, or explained.
- the total amount wagered on an event, series of events, or for an entire season or seasons, as at a gambling casino or in horse racing: The track handle for the day was over a million dollars.
- the total amount of money taken in by a business concern on one transaction, sale, event, or series of transactions, or during a specific period, esp. by a theater, nightclub, sports arena, resort hotel, or the like.
- hand (def. 27).
- a way of getting ahead or gaining an advantage: The manufacturer regards the new appliance as its handle on the Christmas market.
- fly off the handle, to become very agitated or angry, esp. without warning or adequate reason: I can't imagine why he flew off the handle like that.
- get or have a handle on, to acquire an understanding or knowledge of: Can you get a handle on what your new boss expects?
- to touch, pick up, carry, or feel with the hand or hands;
use the hands on;
take hold of.
- to manage, deal with, or be responsible for: My wife handles the household accounts. This computer handles all our billing.
- to use or employ, esp. in a particular manner;
manipulate: to handle color expertly in painting.
- to manage, direct, train, or control: to handle troops.
- to deal with (a subject, theme, argument, etc.): The poem handled the problem of instinct versus intellect.
- to deal with or treat in a particular way: to handle a person with tact.
- to deal or trade in: to handle dry goods.
- to behave or perform in a particular way when handled, directed, managed, etc.: The troops handled well. The jet was handling poorly.
Lidslid (lid),USA pronunciation n., v., lid•ded, lid•ding.
- a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.;
a movable cover.
- an eyelid.
- a restraint, ceiling, or curb, as on prices or news.
- a hat, cap, or other head covering.
- (in mosses)
- the cover of the capsule;
- the upper section of a pyxidium.
- one ounce of marijuana.
- blow the lid off, [Informal.]to expose to public view, esp. to reveal something scandalous, illegal, etc.
- blow or flip one's lid, [Slang.]to lose control, esp. to rage hysterically: He nearly flipped his lid over the way they damaged his car.Also, flip one's wig.
- to supply or cover with a lid.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Regularreg•u•lar (reg′yə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- usual; normal;
customary: to put something in its regular place.
- evenly or uniformly arranged;
symmetrical: regular teeth.
- characterized by fixed principle, uniform procedure, etc.: regular income.
- recurring at fixed times;
periodic: regular bus departures; regular meals.
- rhythmical: regular breathing.
- occurring with normal frequency, as menses or bowel movements.
- having regular menses or bowel movements.
- adhering to a rule or procedure;
methodical: regular habits; to be regular in one's diet.
- observing fixed times or habits;
habitual: a regular customer.
well-ordered: a regular life.
- conforming to some accepted rule, discipline, etc.
- carried out in accordance with an accepted principle or rule;
formally correct: a regular session of the court.
- qualified to engage in an occupation or profession;
proper: I suspected the man wasn't a regular doctor.
- real or genuine;
decent: a regular guy.
thoroughgoing: a regular rascal.
- (of a flower) having the members of each of its floral circles or whorls alike in form and size.
- conforming to the most prevalent pattern of formation, inflection, construction, etc.
- governed by one law throughout.
- (of a polygon) having all sides and angles equal.
- (of a polyhedron) having all faces congruent regular polygons, and all solid angles congruent.
- (of a topological space) having the property that, corresponding to each point and a closed set not containing the point, there are two disjoint open sets, one containing the point, the other containing the closed set.
- (of a function of a complex variable) analytic (def. 5a).
- noting or belonging to the permanently organized, or standing, army of a state.
- [Internat. Law.]noting soldiers recognized as legitimate combatants in warfare.
- [Eccles.]subject to a religious rule, or belonging to a religious or monastic order (opposed to secular): regular clergy.
- [U.S. Politics.]of, pertaining to, or selected by the recognized agents of a political party: the regular ticket.
- (of coffee) containing an average amount of milk or cream.
- a long-standing or habitual customer or client: The restaurant can always find tables for its regulars.
- [Eccles.]a member of a duly constituted religious order under a rule.
- [Mil.]a professional soldier.
- [U.S. Politics.]a party member who faithfully stands by his or her party.
- a size of garment designed for men of average build.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size.
- an athlete who plays in most of the games, usually from the start.
Hi , this image is about 6 Colors Vintage Reproduction Handle Lids For Regular Mouth Mason Jars ( Decorative Canning Lids #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1000 x 760. This blog post's file size is only 105 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Decorative Canning Lids.
Maybe this has been a while since you and a thrift store 've visited, or maybe you've never visited one? You'll truly lose, in that case. Occasionally you're able to score some couch is fantastic enough, although generally they've items that are cheaper than home furnishings.
It might appear differently when in your home and when compared with samples though some may look ideal within the store. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just take a snapshot of one's taste for evaluation products from happening to prevent this.
Make sure to obtain at the store, if you decide to buy a Decorative Canning Lids. Before they acquire products most of the people don't think to verify the goods. Complicated to replace the furniture in some furniture outlets. Provide samples of hues if you look for traditional and classic fixtures.