Changingchange (chānj),USA pronunciation v., changed, chang•ing, n.
- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.
- to transform or convert (usually fol. by into): The witch changed the prince into a toad.
- to substitute another or others for;
exchange for something else, usually of the same kind: She changed her shoes when she got home from the office.
- to give and take reciprocally;
interchange: to change places with someone.
- to transfer from one (conveyance) to another: You'll have to change planes in Chicago.
- to give or get smaller money in exchange for: to change a five-dollar bill.
- to give or get foreign money in exchange for: to change dollars into francs.
- to remove and replace the covering or coverings of: to change a bed; to change a baby.
- to become different: Overnight the nation's mood changed.
- to become altered or modified: Colors change if they are exposed to the sun.
- to become transformed or converted (usually fol. by into): The toad changed into a prince again.
- to pass gradually into (usually fol. by to or into): Summer changed to autumn.
- to make a change or an exchange: If you want to sit next to the window, I'll change with you.
- to transfer between trains or other conveyances: We can take the local and change to an express at the next stop.
- to change one's clothes: She changed into jeans.
- (of the moon) to pass from one phase to another.
- (of the voice) to become deeper in tone;
come to have a lower register: The boy's voice began to change when he was thirteen.
- change front, [Mil.]to shift a military force in another direction.
- change hands. See hand (def. 34).
- change off:
- to take turns with another, as at doing a task.
- to alternate between two tasks or between a task and a rest break.
- change one's mind, to change one's opinions or intentions.
- the act or fact of changing;
fact of being changed.
- a transformation or modification;
alteration: They noticed the change in his facial expression.
- a variation or deviation: a change in the daily routine.
- the substitution of one thing for another: We finally made the change to an oil-burning furnace.
- variety or novelty: Let's try a new restaurant for a change.
- the passing from one place, state, form, or phase to another: a change of seasons; social change.
- [Jazz.]harmonic progression from one tonality to another;
- the supplanting of one thing by another.
- anything that is or may be substituted for another.
- a fresh set of clothing.
- money given in exchange for an equivalent of higher denomination.
- a balance of money that is returned when the sum tendered in payment is larger than the sum due.
- coins of low denomination.
- any of the various sequences in which a peal of bells may be rung.
- Also, 'change. exchange (def. 10).
- ring the changes:
- to perform all permutations possible in ringing a set of tuned bells, as in a bell tower of a church.
- to vary the manner of performing an action or of discussing a subject;
repeat with variations.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Hello folks, this picture is about Changing Room Modern Artbuyer Limited (marvelous Blank Room Great Pictures #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1050 x 630. It's file size is just 95 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Blank Room.
Among the modern-style but also funky toilet sink layout is a leaf- designed sink. When exhibited side by side this style appears quite gorgeous. Double leaf leaves nearly mimic grapes that collapsed beautifully in your toilet stand.
You'll be able to and really should favor an uneven Blank Room if you like blooms. This design resembles an ornamental bowl that is white that is beautiful with plants adoring the very best area of the jar. It's mounted effortlessly beneath the desk and appears incredibly beautiful.
This really is possibly just a torpedo for that room for those who have a guest bathroom that really needs a far more female contact. With a great number of distinctive designs that you could pick, there has to be function that suits you when creating a determination. But nobody suggests that profitable bathroom remodeling will undoubtedly be a straightforward task.