Disappearingdis•ap•pear (dis′ə pēr′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to cease to be seen;
vanish from sight.
- to cease to exist or be known;
end gradually: One by one the symptoms disappeared.
Ninenine (nīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, eight plus one.
- a symbol for this number, as 9 or IX.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a baseball team.
- a playing card with nine pips.
- dressed to the nines, looking one's best;
dressed smartly, splendidly, etc.: All the girls were dressed to the nines for the party.
- the Nine, the Muses.
- amounting to nine in number.
Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
BordersBor•ders (bôr′dərz),USA pronunciation n.
- a region in SE Scotland. 99,409;
1804 sq. mi. (4671 sq. km).
Hi , this picture is about Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt With Borders (superb Multiple Quilt Borders #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1237 x 1519. It's file size is just 370 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Multiple Quilt Borders.
This stand comes with natural or metallic coloring such as grey, bright or black. Seats are employed also basic rather than excessive together with the amount of 3 seats. Since the dimension is not too-large, this stand is simply employed for eating and speaking. Products employed ie metal.
Tabletops greater such that it can be utilized to put fruits utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once slim having a spherical or rectangular thighs are slim and modest so as to steer clear of the impression of rigidity while in the home.
The Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt With Borders (superb Multiple Quilt Borders #2) suitable for natural kind of home house. This natural stand features a square shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural impact. This stand mixes natural hues like brown.