Designingde•sign•ing (di zī′ning),USA pronunciation adj.
- showing or using forethought.
- the act or art of making designs.
Coursecourse (kôrs, kōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., coursed, cours•ing.
- a direction or route taken or to be taken.
- the path, route, or channel along which anything moves: the course of a stream.
- advance or progression in a particular direction;
forward or onward movement.
- the continuous passage or progress through time or a succession of stages: in the course of a year; in the course of the battle.
- the track, ground, water, etc., on which a race is run, sailed, etc.: One runner fell halfway around the course.
- a particular manner of proceeding: a course of action.
- a customary manner of procedure;
regular or natural order of events: as a matter of course; the course of a disease.
- a mode of conduct;
- a systematized or prescribed series: a course of lectures; a course of medical treatments.
- a program of instruction, as in a college or university: a course in economics.
- a prescribed number of instruction periods or classes in a particular field of study.
- a part of a meal served at one time: The main course was roast chicken with mashed potatoes and peas.
- the line along the earth's surface upon or over which a vessel, an aircraft, etc., proceeds: described by its bearing with relation to true or magnetic north.
- a point of the compass.
- [Naut.]the lowermost sail on a fully square-rigged mast: designated by a special name, as foresail or mainsail, or by the designation of the mast itself, as fore course or main course. See diag. under ship.
- a continuous and usually horizontal range of bricks, shingles, etc., as in a wall or roof.
- one of the pairs of strings on an instrument of the lute family, tuned in unison or in octaves to increase the volume.
- the row of stitches going across from side to side in knitting and other needlework (opposed to wale).
- Often, courses. the menses.
- a charge by knights in a tournament.
- a pursuit of game with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- See golf course.
- a race.
- in due course, in the proper or natural order of events;
eventually: They will get their comeuppance in due course.
- of course:
definitely: Of course I'll come to the party.
- in the usual or natural order of things: Extra services are charged for, of course.
- to run through or over.
- to chase;
- to hunt (game) with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- to cause (dogs) to pursue game by sight rather than by scent.
- [Masonry.]to lay (bricks, stones, etc.) in courses.
- to follow a course;
direct one's course.
- to run, race, or move swiftly: The blood of ancient emperors courses through his veins.
- to take part in a hunt with hounds, a tilting match, etc.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Lesson 3: Designing Databases - MySQL Course ( Mysql Floor #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1050 x 591. It's file size is just 109 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Mysql Floor.
By adding designs linked by placing a tiny rug and appealing inside it you're able to complete the decoration. This carpeting will soon be tied together with all the products in a watch that is nice.
That Work Place Decorating Tips to Defeat Boredom in Function could perhaps be tips and feedback for your interior-design of your dream home. The office can be a place where we spending some time performing our work that is everyday. There are also expressing the workplace is a second home than residences.
Therefore, it's vital that you manage to arrange work area relaxed and pleasant. Since to have a cozy Lesson 3: Designing Databases - MySQL Course ( Mysql Floor #6), we'll experience enjoy doing their daily workday for many people feel exhausted and bored.