Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hello folks, this attachment is about 747 Cabin #1 CarDatabase.net. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1065 x 619. It's file size is only 107 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: 747 Cabin.
The home typically has its own identity. Moreover with the pad are situated in the UK. Don't want to change the composition of the building is a lot of, 747 Cabin #1 CarDatabase.net patterns and conventional bungalow compete.
Never requested an effect, attractive! In order to take care of the identity of the building, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen style in addition to the principal building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building under consideration.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and is now after dark stage of restoration. In place of wanting to copy the type of the bungalow, Alex St decided to develop yet another kitchen layout which will minimize the whole lodge's structural change and maintain the type with this home.