Transporttrans•port (v. trans pôrt′, -pōrt′;n. trans′pôrt, -pōrt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to carry, move, or convey from one place to another.
- to carry away by strong emotion;
- to send into banishment, esp. to a penal colony.
trans•port ′a•ble, adj.
- the act of transporting or conveying;
- a means of transporting or conveying, as a truck or bus.
- a ship or plane employed for transporting soldiers, military stores, etc.
- an airplane carrying freight or passengers as part of a transportation system.
- a system of public travel.
- transportation (def. 6).
- strong emotion;
ecstatic joy, bliss, etc.
- a convict sent into banishment, esp. to a penal colony: The country had been colonized largely by transports.
- [Recording.]Also called tape transport. a mechanism that moves magnetic tape past the head in a tape deck or tape recorder.
trans•port′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
trans•port ′ive, adj.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy peoples, this image is about E1038 Transport Chair (delightful E1038 Transport Chair #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 837 x 832. It's file size is just 48 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: E1038 Transport Chair.
Within the E1038 Transport Chair (delightful E1038 Transport Chair #3), obviously might perform with a significant part. Thanks to the statue, in addition to wonderful, the garden also looks unique, more artistic, and personality. Thus, to be able to define the statue deft such the conditions of everything you have in mind, concerns? It's truly very important to observe. Therefore, the statue not merely resting inside the garden. Here are a few issues you have to contemplate to place E1038 Transport Chair (delightful E1038 Transport Chair #3) such as.
Note the stance sculpture with all the design / principle Parks. With place that is such, the statue looks more tuned towards the park. Not distinctive from oneanother having a yard. If your yard with minimalist strategy, use the same fashion sculpture. Instance barrel-molded sculpture small carvings or trinkets. Or, utilize a pitcher sculpture carving nan minimum difference. Another instance, if your yard in style that is conventional, spot the sculpture can also be a normal style. Like Javanese puppet figures. The exotic landscapes also must Balinese sculpture Balinese fashion.
Notice the Length Involving The room with sculpture. The best, there's a certain length instance patio involving the sculpture of the area where the sculpture looked-for. Thus, the sculpture is considered from your room openly. If the sculpture using the room's range also close or distant, the freedom of watch is obviously hard to acquire. Only around three meters, the space between your room with all the statue must be significant for representation.