Bubblebub•ble (bub′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a nearly spherical body of gas contained in a liquid.
- a small globule of gas in a thin liquid envelope.
- a globule of air or gas, or a globular vacuum, contained in a solid.
- anything that lacks firmness, substance, or permanence;
an illusion or delusion.
- an inflated speculation, esp. if fraudulent: The real-estate bubble ruined many investors.
- the act or sound of bubbling.
- a spherical or nearly spherical canopy or shelter;
dome: The bombing plane bristled with machine-gun bubbles. A network of radar bubbles stretches across northern Canada.
- a domelike structure, usually of inflated plastic, used to enclose a swimming pool, tennis court, etc.
- a protected, exempt, or unique area, industry, etc.: The oasis is a bubble of green in the middle of the desert.
- an area that can be defended, protected, patrolled, etc., or that comes under one's jurisdiction: The carrier fleet's bubble includes the Hawaiian Islands.
- a sudden, small, temporary change or divergence from a trend: In May there was a bubble in car sales, with three percent more being sold than last year.
- to form, produce, or release bubbles;
- to flow or spout with a gurgling noise;
- to boil: The tea bubbled in the pot.
- to speak, move, issue forth, or exist in a lively, sparkling manner;
exude cheer: The play bubbled with songs and dances.
- to seethe or stir, as with excitement: His mind bubbles with plans and schemes.
- to cause to bubble;
make bubbles in.
- [Archaic.]to cheat;
- bubble over, to become lively: The last time I saw her she was bubbling over with enthusiasm.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Hi , this post is about Kartell Bubble Club Modern Outdoor Armchair . ( Bubble Club Chair Replica #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 846 x 846. It's file size is only 47 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Bubble Club Chair Replica.
Assessment of Large Notice Sculpture by Width bedroom. The purpose is still the same thing using the next place: anyone to become in looking at the statue, more adaptable. In this instance, the space between your statue of the space, determine statue that is superior is limited by the maximum. For example, if the length involving the statue with a patio just 3 meters away, an endeavor so that at the most just one meter statue that is high.
Adjust the keeping the statue's size by Location. A tiny sculpture may be located in involving the plants or to the edge of the garden that was footpath. Meanwhile, larger sculptures may be put in the place or perhaps the middle of the playground
With designs like the statue is a component that may sort the classic-style outside and inside the chamber Bubble Club Chair Replica is loaded, is not any exemption to backyard. The positioning of sculpture in the playground was originally a symbol and it is typically simply made-of jewel. But along with contemporary sculpture's development, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials along with the design used with all the development of engineering and invention of new resources, for example white concrete in line.