AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Ashley Sleep - Addison Cove - Mattress ( Ashley Sleep Mattress Review #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1824 x 1026. It's file size is only 216 KB. If You want to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Ashley Sleep Mattress Review.
Curtains are one of the important elements in a space. Ashley Sleep - Addison Cove - Mattress ( Ashley Sleep Mattress Review #1) able to block the sunlight is too brilliant about the outside and about the other hand can also be able to address part of the area whilst not obvious in the outside. So great blackout purpose till there's hardly a space that had a window without the drapes.
Curtains than helpful in terms of functionality, may also be handled being a section of decor that could beautify the area. These items may be combined with types and models in addition to the style of the area of windows in order in the future together and provide another bedroom design.
To produce a beneficial mixture of design of the room through the choice of correct drapes, we should be watchful within the mix and match of hues, models, as well as the curtain products with the notion of room along with the decoration of the window itself. Not only that, the election blackout also needs to be used to paint the surfaces like the curtains have a coloring that's not in harmony using the wall paint's colour, the end result can look odd and the distinction is not it?